Friday, February 20, 2015

Wardrobe Essential : Ft. The Biker Jacket



Biker jacket comes in different forms, either faux or leather - this jacket remains a cool classic. I'm really glad that I'm still able to showcase this wardrobe staple in spite of the unpredictable weather in UAE. 


As the temperature has started to change, we can now feel the arrival of summer and that means I need to re-arrange my closet once again and pull out those cool tees and casual clothes, but before that here is the last and final look for my winter post;









I feel like 6 foot taller wearing my Otsuzuki shoes hunttttyyyy!!!! yay!!!

Details of what I wore:

Biker Leather Jacket : Zara
Skull Printed Tee : Zara
Flannel Long Sleeves : Pull & Bear
Jeggings : Bershka
Watch : Armani Exchange

Stay tuned for my upcoming summer looks :-)

Cheers and Lurv
Butch x

No comments:

Post a Comment