Monday, May 18, 2015

Rediscovering Georgia


One of the many reasons of coming back to this beautiful country is to be reunited with a special someone who also invited me to attend Mercedes Benz Fashion Week which is a huge thing in Tbilisi, in fact all over the Fashion industry.


I supposed to go to Korea for a spring holiday but He insisted for me to come since we both have the same passion for fashion. He picked me up in the airport and we went directly to all the Atelier's to collect our invitation and press badge.


Day 1. Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Tbilisi Expo was such a delight to see a different way of showcasing their talents and emerging local designers flaunting their latest collections in runway. Me and him had a blast with the show but there are times where we didn't really click due to the fact that he probably didn't understand what I am trying to convey due to language barrier. I guess I expected so much from him to really accommodate me all throughout my stay which He didn't and giving me all that crap excuses. I then decided not to come with him to the Fashion Week and continue my holiday in exploring the city and its neighboring states.

Although it's my third time in the country but there is something about Georgia that keeps me coming back and I never get tired exploring the many wonders of this spectacular place even without the company of him.

enjoy the sightings!










After all the chaos I had to deal with this guy, I chose to enjoy the remaining days of my one week holiday and luckily I had a few local friends who made my stay a memorable one. As always.

Stay tuned for another exciting adventure coming your way guys. Please watch out for my next travel post on my recently concluded eurotrip! yay!!!!

Cheers and Love
Butch x


No comments:

Post a Comment