Sunday, March 15, 2015

How to wear a Flannel Shirt?


As you have probably noticed from my last style post three weeks ago, I am also wearing a plaid shirt or flannel shirts which is one of my favorite fashion staples of all time.


Flannel shirts have been for decades and it is pretty much an emblem of cool, comfortable and versatile piece of clothing that I can simply wear throughout the year and can be worn in thousand different ways. I usually wear them either button-up or unbuttoned on top of a casual tee or simply tied around my waist to get that 90's kid vibes!









Details of what I wore:

Flannel Shirt : H&M
Skinny Denim : Stradivarius
Burgundy Military Boots : H&M
Clubmaster Eye wear : H&M
Accessories : Bershka

Tell me what you think of this look people? I know I haven't been around for weeks because of a new investment I had put on with my business partners but hey, you can still be updated with my IG account... stay tuned for more style inspirations coming your way!!!

Cheers and Lurv
Butch x

No comments:

Post a Comment