Friday, April 3, 2015

Escape to Armenia


When I found out that I still have pending days off from work, I thought of travelling to a nearby countries and initially Maldives is on top of my list but I have always wanted to go to colder climate places and hearing from my friends that Armenia is such an awesome country I quickly search on the net and it caught my attention of the rich and historical places it offers and the sweetest part is we are visa free for Filipinos .


As you know, I traveled  to these not-so-tourist populated countries like Georgia to not only have a stamp on my passport but to experience different cultures and understand and embrace their norms. After arranging my itinerary, flight and hotel bookings, I contacted my friend Mango from Georgia if he can accompany me in Yerevan since Tbilisi is only a half day ride by land  and I am glad that he did because it wouldn't have much fun without him :-)

Day 1 : Exploring the city center of Yerevan and it's neighboring state





Day 2 : Off to Tsaghkadzor Ski Resort







The whole three days escapade is surely an spectacular experience, my impression about Armenia completely changed upon meeting those warm and hospitable locals though there is a language barrier but they did tried their best to make sure that our short holiday would be unforgettable. I also would like to thanks Mango for the effort to meet me in Armenia, it is not easy to travel 12 long  hours and I really appreciate the gestures. I can not wait to reunite with him soon in Georgia for old times sake!!!

Stay tuned for more adventures coming your way!

Cheers and Love
Butch x

No comments:

Post a Comment