Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Wardrobe Weeding is the key!!!


I have been very active on my posts recently and often times, you’ll find me showcasing my #OOTD’s or simply sharing you my #fashionspirations  (fashion inspirations outfits) either in Lookbook, Facebook or mostly in Instagram. By doing so – it also means different types of clothing’s needed!!! This is where my frustrations comes in place- The most dreadful part in choosing the clothes to wear is either I feel that the clothes is too small on my size (blame it on the extra pounds I gained!!! Grrrr!!!) or that feeling where you think you have “nothing to wear “ when you actually have a full wardrobe of clothes

I get it , sometimes we were blinded by all these enticing "SALES" we saw in the mall and most of us ended up buying things that are just kept “on hangers” – items that are not liked, does not fit properly or perhaps bought on a caprice –impulsive buyers like me can totally relate to this!!!

Then, I started to experiment my mode of dressing – de-clutter those pieces so I could see the true potential of what I have in my closet, only identify pieces that I can still be of used and filter out the rest and voila!!!! I would have never imagined that the outcome is excellent!

Think about this cropped pullover (see photo below) which I got from women's section in H&M which took me one year before I could finally used it as a layering piece for this super chic custom fit white button up which I also worn once


After clearing out my closet - I feel confident that the next time I open my walking wardrobe ( haha!! ) I am going to see something nice and are useful for my kind of style!!!




Details of today's outfit :

Cropped Pullover : H&M
Tattered Jeans : Zara
Burgundy Combat Boots : H&M
Plain Button-up : Iconic

There you have it folks:), I hope you find this post a little helpful in weeding your closet, always remember your style is unique - let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others" - Anna Wintour

Cheers and Lurv
Butch x









No comments:

Post a Comment