Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Taking advantage of Winter in UAE!!!

It's the time of the season where layering is an important element in clothing, you can never go wrong in having a piece of outerwear with you which you can then wear during nighttime as it usually gets a little warmer after that... 

Having been a residence in the desert for more than a decade, I have experienced the hottest temperature averaging from above 38 degrees Celsius which usually occurs during the month of June through September and the cooler season is from Nov. to March which ranges between moderately hot to cold

On average, we experienced longer summer season than winter in UAE so I feel  a sense of relieved every time winter comes- who does not want to retreat from the intense summer heat and year round humidity in the capital?

I'm glad I invested into a durable denim jacket which I actually got from Maison Martin Margiela collaboration with H&M - yes and I am one hell of a lucky guy who actually owns several pieces from that collection!!! sweet!!!!








Detail's of today's outfit:

Reversed Denim Jacket : Maison Martin Margiela
Hi- Top Sneakers : Maison Martin Margiela

Thank you guys for the time reading my posts, please feel free to drop me a note :)

Cheers and Lurv
Butch x

No comments:

Post a Comment