Wednesday, February 11, 2015

In Celebration of Life and Love


Are you guys ready for  the Hearts day? With barely three days before the Valentines day, I would like to express my happy thoughts and feelings by wearing these colorful sweatshirt from H&M Kids and a Red Chinos from Zara


I am very delighted to share to y'all that me and my partner are also celebrating our one month together tomorrow yay...It's gonna be a double celebration knowing that Valentines is just around the corner.. and oh I appointed him to be my official photographer just for today haha!!! I am quite pleased with the outcome though... don't you think?











Details of today's outfit:

Striped Pullover : H&M Kids
Skinny Chinos : Zara
Burgundy Oxford : Zara
Messenger Bag : Gucci
Sunnies : Pull & Bear

Let's spread the love folks :-) Enjoy the love month with your family and loved ones

Hugs
Butch


No comments:

Post a Comment