Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Countdown to 2015



















This week has been a pretty hectic schedule for me, my Christmas celebration has been extended for almost a week from a non stop engagement and endless social gatherings which took my time to keep you updated on what just happened during the boxing day :-)




Looking back to a year it was, 2014's truly been a roller coaster ride - whilst there are not so good memories that I've experienced in my personal life - I also gained a lot of wonderful things that I am thankful for each day. I have learned to be more appreciative in every little things that comes in my way...

With just a few hours before 2015 kicks off, I'd like to share to you my last blog-post for this year which highlights my love for adding colors during this winter season. Have you got any other ideas on going bright this season to steer away from dark colors such as black and navy?

Go for industrial color like mustard which is still one of hottest hues this fall/winter 14/15


I coordinate this bright and festive knitwear with a black leggings and a flannel to complete my grunge slash street style!!!






Details of today's outfit:

Oversized Jumper : H&M
Leggings : Iconic Middle East
Heavy duty Boots : H.E. by Mango
Eye wear : Prada

Before we say goodbye to 2014 - let us all be thankful and grateful for all the good things that we experienced this year and leave all those negativity and difficulties behind and hopefully 2015 brings all the success that we truly desired...

Please stay tune for more exciting and crazy fashion inspiration in store for you guys in 2015!!!

I will leave y'all with a positive Happy New Year and wishin' all of us a great year ahead!!!

Peace out :-)

Cheers and Lurv
Butch x



No comments:

Post a Comment