Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sports Luxe Style ft. Fashion Trainer!!!



Think about vests, bomber jackets and hi-top trainers/sneakers for a wearable look with the spirit of strenuosity. It's no secret that sportswear is making a big hit nowadays, everyone seemingly tossing around the term "sports luxe" banging all the way

What I love about this look is its modern, comfy and cool. Alexander Wang, to name a few have been the pioneer of the sports luxe trend and he has recently launched his sports pieces collaboration with H&M last Nov 6th which I happened to missed. (feeling gutted)

"nuff" said - Here is my version of sport's luxe style featuring my all time fave Maison Martin Margiela Le Trompe Hi Top sneakers;









with a cooling temperature now in the desert - there is no better time to embrace the sports luxe trend. The "on the go" look for an effortless yet fashionable appearance!!!

Details of today's outfit:

Bomber Jacket: Zara
Leggings : H&M
Eye wear : Emporio Armani
Sneakers : Maison Martin Margiela

I hope you like my version of sports luxe style, for inquiries and collaboration, please drop me a note at roymenor2680@yahoo.com

Have fun you guys, till my next post :)

Cheers and Lurv
Butch x


1 comment: