Friday, December 5, 2014

It has come to an end!!!


It's worth sharing....

Few months ago, I met this person who were simply looking for a place to live with - very timely as my Aunt posted a vacant room through a local classified ads  with an interesting note of "to share with a "decent man" - well, I am, kinda and a lot of people can attest to that! hehe!!!

Official Roommate - and so we shared a one big salon , as you may know the flat rentals in UAE is ridiculously pricey and nowadays It's not practical to pay a fortune for one room. From the start, I had no clue what was his motivation in getting the room but when being asked - He said he loves the family-like atmosphere and it is closer to his workplace

As days go by, we became really close - we discovered similar interests, we love to eat and spicy cuisines are among our favorites and He is also a great cook!!! I am also overwhelmed by the attention he is giving - cooking lunch or dinner before and after I arrived from work, cleaning the house and all sort of things. I am not sure how I feel that time but one thing for sure, He surely knows how to make someone happy!!!

One month later - it blossoms from two people who started as roommates into a deeper friendships, I wouldn't call it love from my side which is unfair as it may sounds but I tried to find it in me and there was nothing in there - I tried to fill up the emptiness but it just didn't work

Something's missing - we both know it and we have been avoiding it for a long time, we just don't communicate like we used to but the time has come that we need to break up. No one did anything wrong, it just didn't work the way we want it to be. I admire you for your kindness and you are such a good and beautiful person.





Thank you for allowing me to see your lovely soul and for sharing so much of yourself with me. You deserve someone who could really make you happy someday!!! I know it's cliche but I am hoping that we can still be friends in some level, I know it's hard for you to cope up while we are still sharing the same room together but I hope  we can set aside our differences and continue to travel in this crazy life journey!!!

You will always have a special place in my heart - Goodbye!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment