Saturday, August 22, 2015

For the love of Kimono!!!



Wearing:

Kimono Top : Zara Women
Tank Top : H&M
Skinny Denim : Zara
Oxford : Bershka

whoaaaa!!!! I can't believe it's been three effing months since the last time  I blog... forgive me sweethearts but it has been a busy months of travelling and non stop engagement with friends. After that recently concluded Europe trip which I am gutted as I wasn't able to take decent photos (the disadvantage of traveling solo) but I can't complain, I had an amazing time...




The story of Kimono...

Yaaass, as you know I really love wearing this one great piece of cover up, It was a fad in the Spring/Summer of 2014 and we are still seeing this sophisticated trend all over this season. I remember walking down the alley of Gare du Nord, and I saw this vintage store in Paris and had this amazing Kimono in all black ensemble and I am so mad how the heck I didn't bought it.geezzzzz!!!!

The style "kimono"s comes in different forms,short, long, fringes, silky, oversized… But my ultimate favorites are the shorter ones in floral printed style....







No comments:

Post a Comment