Sunday, December 21, 2014

Holiday Rush!!!



With barely less than a week before the boxing day, the influx of people going to the malls are rapidly increasing - some are taking advantage of avoiding traffic during rush hours, long queue in stores particularly for those outlets having "BIG SALES", whilst others are now busy on their shopping list and making sure that they have everything for the Christmas day - unfortunately in my case - it looks like there is no big rush that is going to happen. Not only that I did cut down from my expenses, I am also saving some for my upcoming vacation which is fast approaching...pretty ecstatic!!!



Since we were avoiding rush places like Abu Dhabi Mall and Marina Mall , my fellow blogger cum photographer, Miggy and I decided to walk through the nearby Mall which is called The Galleria - Abu Dhabi's finest and luxurious mall located in Al Maryah island.  There's magnificent views across the waterfront and the city's landscape showing the true glamour of the metropolis!!! What an awesome place in the region!!!

I would truly recommend this spectacular place for those haven't been in this part of the city - it is for you to explore and find out what this place could offer!!!! In the meantime, please enjoy the sightings below;






Details of today's outfit :

Cashmere Reindeer Pullover : H&M
Denim Shirt : Zara
Military Jegging : Stradivarius
Monogram Messenger : Louis Vuitton
Watch : Versace
Arm Candies : Splash Fashions
Oxford : Zara

I'll leave you guys with a warm and merry Christmas y'all and hoping for the best of luck to all of us!!! Please drop me a comment or suggestions if you wish to :)

Cheers and Lurv
Butch x

No comments:

Post a Comment