Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Modern Preppy Look!!!



The preppy look is basically a neat, well-balanced, put-together look that can be achieved by combining the right colors, patterns, and accessories. Over time, preppy fashion has evolved from a classic and simple look into a modern and quirky style. Looking preppy is more than just throwing a pastel polo and a boat shoes - it is emanating the aura and attitude of specific liberty lifestyle


How to look modern preppy? Here are some possible pieces to consider which I also wore during our outdoor shoot;
  • Polo shirts or Oxford shirts (replaced with a plaid button up polo)
  • cable knit vest (not on my wardrobe list)
  • cricket sweaters (replaced with a striped pullover)
  • chino pants (light green cotton chinos)
  • tassel brogue loafers (my favorite mustard color)
  • baseball cap (coach it is!)



I hope you guys like my version of preppy style'

Cheers and Lurv
Butch x





No comments:

Post a Comment