Thursday, January 15, 2015

Wishlist : Take me to Europe


and I'm back sweethearts... It feels like I haven't blog for ages - apologize for not keeping you updated with my latest fashion style, as you may know, I spent more hours posting my daily looks on Instagram especially when I have no time to blog.As usual, I am pretty caught up with work and stuff oh and this will be my first blogpost for 2015

Last week, while browsing through the massive sales in H&M in World Trade Center, Abu Dhabi - I found this awesome over-sized jumper from ladies section and what really attracts me is the orange color which is one of my favorite pigments - it also creates a bold statement for a daytime winter look in the desert.












Details of today's outfit :

Over-sized Jumper : H&M
Tattered Jeans : Zara
Harajuko Boots : Out of this World Tokyo


Hopefully this year, my Europe trip will materialize and will definitely visit either Sweden or Germany and of course how can you not experience the Parisian chic in Paris, France haha!!! Having said that, I need to cut down from my expenses and save some for my upcoming leave...

There you have it folks :) , hope you fellas like it! stay updated for more seasonal looks coming your way!!! in the meantime, feel free to drop me a note or contact me for more business opportunity

Cheers and Lurv
Butch x





No comments:

Post a Comment