Tuesday, February 3, 2015

All Shades of Khaki



Just another way of showcasing a monochromatic look which steer away from bold and flashy colors/hue which you often see on my posts but this time I experimented my look by pulling out a "terno" from head to toe, combining 2 to 3 pieces of garments from the same colors and fabric. 


Now that we are almost at the end of winter season in UAE, It would be nice to really take advantage of the remaining warmer days and nights and let those utilitarian outfits be in use but of course bear in mind that function and form should be considered.

It's nice to finally showcase this reassembled fairisle jumper from Maison Martin Margiela which was first released last Oct 2012 during the collaboration with H&M. I have only worn it once during my winter trip in Georgia last year and I'm glad to share it to you guys, to complete my accessories, I added an ethnic bag which is made of bamboo material and it is 100% Filipino handcrafted. sweet!!!
















Details of today's outfit :

Fairisle Jumper : Maison Martin Margiela
Khaki Chinos : Tommy Hilfiger
Bamboo Bag : Baguio Handicrafts
Watch : Versace

What do you think of this look guys? Please feel free to drop me a note or simply hit the comment box below.. Stay updated with more of my styleposts coming your way


Cheers and Lurv
Butch x

No comments:

Post a Comment