Wednesday, January 23, 2013

For the Love of Bag

 
I was clearing out my closet and look what i have found... I did not realized that my collection of bags has gone up from owning a very simple messenger bag from Givenchy few years ago to having designers like Gucci, Burberry, Coach, Longchamp and not to mention those really vintage bags from an antique store in the Philippines, we call it "ukay-ukay" which you could get stuffs for a very cheap prices. My interests with bags started when i was just in my secondary school, I remember owning different kinds of backpack which my mom brought from Taiwan and Saudi and I am flaunting it at school and my classmates were so envious at me then.. ha ha!!!

Personally for me, bag could be one of an ideal accessories to complete my look. In this photo below, I am carrying my Paolo Masi Indy bag. I never heard about this brand before, so i tried to goggle it and i came to know that there is indeed a Paolo Masi designer who originated from Italy.I just love this bag, the leather is so soft, the style is trendy, i can even put my SLR and my Ipad and it goes with my street style look.



No comments:

Post a Comment