Monday, May 5, 2014

On the spot: Construction Site

As you all might have noticed I haven’t been posting much lately. It took me a while to open my blog and doesn't have much time to write due to the reason that I’m working around the clock on a new department. Yes, talking about work.. I finally moved into a new world after working 7 long months handling Beauty and Fragrance!!! I am feeling ecstatic and alive!!!! Yahooo!!!!
As much as I wanted to stay longer in a world of Fragrances and Cosmetics - I have realized, there is much to discover about Travel Retail and when I first knew about having the re-shuffle for the middle management team, I thought about moving into Fashion - which is also my kind of thing but shoot me.. when they finally announced it, up to my surprised - I will be managing Watches and Jewelry team!!! Oh Well, don't get me wrong, I love watches and I have tons of collections from fine watches, vintages, fashion watches and accessories, and from a customer's perspective - I do buy watches because of the designs- the cosmetic appeal it brings to your eyes but when it comes to complications and mechanical function, I honestly say I need to learn more about the functionality.. Now that I am managing this team of well experienced and exceptional watch advocates - I have to make sure that I keep current and equip myself with all the information I needed...
On the lighter side of it - It means that I also have more time to go for my street style photography - I may not update this blog most of the time but you can all see my postings and sightings on my instagram account which I am 24/7 active. Choosing the right locations can be dreadful especially when all you have is a tripod to set up your SLR and I am glad that I found the best spot just beside our building...
Check out my Military inspired outfit below with just the right backdrop and feel free to share your thoughts:) xoxo








Details of Today's Outfit
Headband : Maison Martin Margiela
Denim Shirt : H and M
Stripe Tee : Zara
Camouflage Pants : Vintage store in Turkey
Watch : Casio vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment