Friday, August 29, 2014

Excuse me Mr. Dapper!!!


For today's shoot, I am serving a quirky and dandy look!!! Excuse me but wearing a simple dapper outfit doesn't excite me much!!! I always have to pull a little bit of quirkiness and a spice of attitude!!! yay!!!

For those who lives in Abu Dhabi who haven't been to World Trade Center, you better check out this amazing place... I totally love the architecture of this building!!! modern and contemporary!!! this is our chosen location, I wish I could have taken some photos but I used my pancake lens for my street style shoots!!!

So there you have it guys, my version of Dapper Man!!! 





























Details of today's outfit:

Blazer : Zara
Printed Shirt : Bershka
Floral Pants : Zara
Colorful Socks : H&M

Please also check out my lookbook account and show your love by hyping my photo:)

Cheers and Lurv
Butch x


No comments:

Post a Comment