Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Malaysia for the nth times!!!


I remember going to Malaysia back in 2006 when I was still a Beauty Consultant for Burberry - we held our Beauty conference attended by different Consultants across Middle East, Asia and Europe. It was very memorable for me as It was also my first time to travel in Asia.

This time around, going back to Kuala Lumpur doesn't excite me that much since I have been in this beautiful country for several times but the experience is totally different as I am with my very best friend Twinkle. From Singapore, we just took a coach to KL and it took us only 4 hours ride... It was the longest trip by land for Twinkle as she normally travels by plane in the Philippines but since it's her first time to travel abroad plus we are on a tight budget so having a bus for me is not bad at all...



The first place we visited is the spectacular Batu Caves - a limestone hill that has a series of caves in the Gombak district ,13 km north of KL and you can also see here the tallest statue ever built which is the Murugan - a hindu deity!!!

surrounded by a flock of birds

Murugan Statue 


272 steps up the Cave but this monkey stops me!!!!

Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 2 Photo Shoot location : Wannabe a star???

back to KL Sentral to visit the infamous Petronas Twin Tower 
and voila!!!! Keeping it Cool in Kuala Lumpur's Petronas Tower!! yay!!!


and that completes our one day tour exploring the many wonders of Malaysia - we will definitely come back but it will be on the province side for sure!!! 

Looking forward for my next travel destination... 

Thank you guys for your time  reading my short travel notes, until then

Cheers and Lurv
Butch x




No comments:

Post a Comment