Friday, November 7, 2014

The Grunge Look!!!

I usually don't stick to one look, if people asks me what is my personal style, I honestly tell them my mode of dressing depends on how I feel that day - it does not evolve from one particular look... I love experimenting!!!

One style that I truly love is the grunge fashion! The style combines elements of punk mixed with inexpensive working class clothing, like jeans and plaid fabrics and of course putting it up with all the right accessories









Unlike many other fashion trends, other than plaid, there appears to be no true constant in grunge. What do you think of this look guys?

Details of today's outfit:

Bart Simpson Tee : Bershka
Plaid Shirt Flannel : Zara
Skinny Black Denim : Zara
Platform Boots : Out of the World Tokyo

To see more of my looks, you can check my lookbook account below;

http://www.lookbook.nu/fashionwhoreffic

Cheers and Lurv
Butch x

No comments:

Post a Comment