Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Canada : Adventure of a Lifetime!!!


You might have seen some of the photos uploaded on Instagram on my Canada getaway but I tell you people no one can contain the excitement when you are on the other side of the world especially when you are with your loved ones and you just want to share it to people closer to you!





fifteen years to be exact! that must have been the longest time I haven't seen my sister and it was the best holiday ever to be reunited with her and rekindle those precious times when we were together. I didn't mind the 14 hours flight from Abu Dhabi to Toronto  (one of the longest flights I have ever been to) just to see her and my relatives in Montreal.

Welcome to Toronto. A vibrant city home to multicultural and diverse people, no wonder I didn't get that "culture shock" feeling as I stepped into the city. The mixed people you see in downtown Toronto is pretty much the  same type of people we have in UAE but some of the difference is how people get along with each other, the norms, tradition and cultural background, sights and sounds of almost every nation converge peacefully in the streets of Toronto's many neighborhood. You feel at home and likely accepted here in spite of the dynamic and cultural differences, people embrace and celebrate their divergence!!!




Two weeks is certainly not enough to explore the beauty of this country but I am truly thankful and blessed for being able to visit Canada and get to spend holiday with my sister and cousins in Montreal! the best holiday ever!!!!

Now off to my next destination!!! stay tuned!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment