Thursday, November 3, 2016

Keeping it up with Burgundy


Woah! I can't believe it's been almost a year since I last posted something on my blog, excuse me for hibernating for quite a long time, I haven't had much time to really write something or perhaps I was just caught up all the time from either work and travel but most of my recent events  and fashion inspirations was posted on my Instagram


Over the last 8 months, I have been traveling from east coast to west coast and decided to finally settled and work in Los Angeles, California, considerably, one and if not the best states to live and work, one of the best things I like in California is the weather, summer is finally over and we can already feel the first cool breeze of fall!

When we talked about Fall - We can only think of the hottest fall hue of Burgundy which is almost apparent in any street style ensemble. I was skeptical about wearing Burgundy at first as I find it difficult to match with any other outfit but I am quite pleased with the outcome of my wardrobe experimentation!




I can not wait to have another piece of this sultry shade on my wardrobe! yay!!! until next time you guys :)

Cheers and Lurv


No comments:

Post a Comment