Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Discover the Undiscovered Georgia!



Few months ago, I thought about visiting either Seychelles or Maldives, but then again I also heard that Georgia is a beautiful country to visit to - It is a perfect place for those who truly fancy natures and greenery scenes. You might be wondering why Georgia and not any part of Europe or perhaps US.. well, it just so happened that these preferred countries are Visa Free for Philippine passport holder... It was so funny when I told my sister that I am visiting Georgia and her reaction was like "Georgia in Atlanta? What are you gonna do there? We all lives in Arkansas.. Goober!!!! 

Yes. even myself, I never really thought about visiting this country until I finally discover it by my naked eye and trust me this place is so mesmerizing and I fell in love with the city...Tbilisi - The city that loves you! 












Surreal moment on top of the mountain - serenity!

Awesome back drop : Mother of Georgia , situated on top of Narikala Fortress Hill
Just goofing around in one of the oldest Sulfur Bath houses in Tbilisi, It is locally known as Abanotubani which is located at the eastern bank of the Mtkvari River at the foot of Narikala fort across Metekhisubani, Abanotubani is an important historic part of the city — the place, where according to a legend the King of Iberia, Vakhtang Gorgasali’s falcon fell, leading to a discovery of the hot springs and, subsequently, to founding of a new capital.

 

I am wearing a traditional Georgian hat called "Papakhi" especially worn during winter season.. I loved everything about this shot. very editorial!!!



My 4 days holiday in Georgia was truly an astonishing experience and will definitely comeback soon!!! Modloba Georgia!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment