Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hong Kong : Business with Pleasure



Its been quite a while since I last updated this page. I haven't had much time writing due to numerous task at work. Its been a pretty hectic 2nd semester of the year, I just got back from my business trip in Hong Kong for more than two months and recently been relocated in handling a new world.. Pretty Excited! 

Anyway, it was a pretty challenging environment back in HK, I did not know what to expect but one thing I assured myself, I will definitely bring all my knowledge and skills and to really meet the expectation of the management. Although, it was not my first time in HK, I have flown to this city two years ago and to be back in Asia's world city is truly a great experience. As a people oriented person, It was not difficult for me to flex with different surrounding, work with different management style and handle different people. It was more like a self learning experience and I have truly devoted my time developing my fellow leaders and work on having a unified and well developed yet exceptional team!

I will always treasure the moment working with the best people in HKIA! 


Meet the gorgeous staffs in DFS Hong Kong (Hong Kong International Airport)
During my off days, I get to explore the many wonders of Hong Kong



and of course, Hong Kong adventure wouldn't be completed without visiting Ocean Park - back to childhood moment with my travelling companion Christine! It's a small world after all!!!



I will see you again HK!!! Thank you HKIA for this once in a lifetime opportunity, I hope that even in a short period of time I made such a legacy that will always be treasured! 















































No comments:

Post a Comment