Monday, June 2, 2014

Dance with Moi!!!


Paisley Shirt : Zara
Pattern Cut Trouser : Maison Martin Margiela
Mould-effect Loafer : Maison Martin Margiela



























One of the many things I've always wanted to do when I am doing my Fashion photography is not just about showing the clothes that I wear but also to be able to capture the movement/motions and finding that best angle.



Yes, posing in front of the camera is fun especially if you love taking "selfie" photos or you love being photographed by someone. Over time, I become so conscious whenever I took a photo of me, I have to make sure that only the best photo gets published. of course dahling ha ha!!! I also learned to  experiment with my movements and poses...

If you don't like the shots then you gotta try taking another one until you get the best frame! I had so much fun in our photo shoot today!

Please share any feedback about this look!

Much Love
Butch


No comments:

Post a Comment