Friday, June 20, 2014

Back to Home base!!!


Printed Tee : Bershka Men
Skinny Pants : Stradivarius
Platform Shoes : Vintage Tokyo


And so I'm back in Abu Dhabi. It has been a great holiday experience in the Philippines even for a week - short yet I had an amazing time. I needed this much awaited holiday to diffuse the ever growing stress on my every day life here in UAE. 

One of the many things which I normally do to divert my mind and to keep myself away from the stressful situation is retail therapy and of course writing my fashion blog and sharing about my fashion inspired outfits to you all. I wish I am a better writer but I'm just delighted to share my fashion inspirations to all who follows my blog.

For today's look, I am serving you cool summer outfit from Bershka and totally loving this platform shoes that I bought from Harajuko district in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan.




Meanwhile, Please visit my lookbook page below to see more of my fashion inspired looks and don't forget to HYPE!!!




Much Love
Butch

No comments:

Post a Comment