Monday, June 23, 2014

Channeling Modern Arab Boy!!!

Warm Pullover : Mango
Black Skinny Jeans : Bershka
Headscarf : Guthra
































What I loved most about UAE men's traditional clothing is they looked immaculately 

clean with the white kandura - or dishdash , as it is referred to by the expats, is the 

long white cloak that Male Emirati wears.You will be amaze how these dress remains 

crumple free all throughout the day.


I have always wanted to wear kandura but I am not sure if I could pull it off with my 



strong Asian look ha ha!!! So I took the risk of wearing the headscarf instead, also known 

as Guthra in Arabic term - it is usually worn along with the egal  -is the black rope that 

fixes the headscarf in place.



Every little thing is beautiful in UAE and I wouldn't last a decade if I do not like this 


country. I do not want to offend anyone by simply wearing their piece of clothing - it is 

my way of embracing their culture and traditions...








Thank you for your time visiting this page. Please feel free to share anything - comments, suggestions, feedback!! I am open for criticisms :)

Much love
Butch






No comments:

Post a Comment